"Fire won't wait. Plan your escape!"
Attention Students & Parents!
The Green Bay Metro Fire Department is sponsoring a fire safety poster contest that is open to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade students. A 1st place winner will be picked for each grade, with the prize being a ride to school in a fire truck. Posters are to be related to this year's fire prevention theme: "Fire won't wait. Plan your escape!"
Rules of Participation
- Participants must be in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade.
- Participants MUST live within the City of Green Bay, Village of Allouez, or Village of Bellevue limits.
- Posters should be created on white construction paper.
- All submissions need the following information printed on the backside of their poster:
- Students full name
- Parent/guardian name
- Telephone number
- Home address
- School they attend
- Grade level
- Posters can be submitted to any GBMFD Fire Station. See list of stations below:
- Station 1: 501 South Washington Street, Green Bay (Administration Only; open 8 AM - 5PM)
- Station 2: 929 University Ave, Green Bay
- Station 3: 885 Shawano Ave, Green Bay
- Station 4: 2650 West Point Rd, Green Bay
- Station 5: 2310 Finger Rd, Green Bay
- Station 6: 1701 W Mason Street Green Bay
- Station 7: 3489 Humboldt Rd, Green Bay
- Station 8: 135 Dauphin Street, Village of Allouez
- Station 9: 3100 Eaton Rd, Village of Bellevue
Deadline for submissions is October 31st. Winners will be notified on Tuesday, November 1st, 2022.