Welcome to the District A Home Page
Green Bay’s west side police area is District A. The District is divided into three sectors; each sector has a Community Police officer assigned. Along with the community police, patrol officers are assigned to the three sectors for 24/7 response to calls and traffic enforcement.
Landmarks & Facilities
District A includes:
- Lambeau Field and the Green Bay Packer Headquarters
- St. Mary’s Hospital and many clinics and health care facilities
- Notre Dame High School and Southwest High School
- Franklin Middle and Lombardi Middle School are also on Green Bay’s west side
- Many elementary and private schools
- Some other areas of note include:
- Northeastern Wisconsin Technical College
- Green Bay Botanical Gardens
- Oneida Golf and Riding Club
- A major portion of Interstate 41
Supporting the area are several City of Green Bay Neighborhood Associations who meet regularly to engage residents and strengthen community bonds. The Green Bay Police Department is committed to working with neighbors to create a safe environment for all. Our officers attend community meetings and will listen and act on concerns of citizens.
School Resource Officers
In addition to patrol and community police, Green Bay Police officers are assigned as School Resource Officers to the Middle and High Schools in this area. These officers are very important in engaging our youth and creating a positive environment for children in our community.
The Green Bay Police Department partners with our businesses to address concerns to include:
- Retail theft initiatives
- Traffic complaints