Voting Options for November 3, 2020 Election
City of Green Bay residents have 3 voting options for this election. View the 2020 Voter Guide (PDF) document for resources and additional information for each way to vote.
Early In-Person Absentee Voting at City Hall
City Hall, 100 N. Jefferson First Floor, will be host early in-person absentee voting for the November 2020 Election, beginning 10/20/20 and ending 10/31/20. This is for City of Green Bay Residents only.
Polling locations may not be the same as prior elections. Check back for updates on this web page or on myvote.wi.gov. Polling locations need to be set 30 days before the election (unless there is an emergency).
- Polling Locations for November 2020 Election (PDF) by district and ward
- Map of Polling Locations for November 2020 Election (PDF)
Central Count will take place at the KI Convention Center (333 Main St, Green Bay, WI 54301). Public may observe on YouTube at https://youtube.com/cityofgreenbay
Additional Voting Information
- Find out who or what is on your ballot: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/PreviewMyBallot
- Find your polling location: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/FindMyPollingPlace
- Review your voting information: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/MyVoterInfo
- Absentee Voting by mail: https://greenbaywi.gov/1138/Absentee-Ballots
The City Clerk’s Office is responsible for the management of voter data and the coordination and execution of elections for the City of Green Bay in accordance with Wisconsin State Statute. The Wisconsin Elections Commission oversees municipal compliance with Wisconsin’s election laws throughout the entire state.
- City Election Schedule (PDF)
- Map of Districts and Wards (PDF)
- Sample Calendar of Events (PDF)
- Election Inspector Job Description (PDF)
- Election Inspector Application (PDF)
- Absentee Informational Statement for August 11, 2020 Fall Election (PDF)
Most Requested Forms:
- Voter Registration Application (PDF) - Timing and the manner of submission is key to acceptance of this form.
- Absentee Application (PDF) - (PLEASE NOTE: If you are not registered to vote at your current City of Green Bay address, you will also need to fill out the voter registration form)
Helpful Election Links:
- Wisconsin Elections Commission - The Wisconsin Elections Commission is charged with oversight of Wisconsin’s elections.
- My Vote Wisconsin - Information on voter registration, absentee ballots, polling place locations, and military and overseas voting for registered and non-registered eligible voters in Wisconsin.
- Photo ID Information - The U.S. Supreme Court has affirmed the photo ID provisions of 2011 Wisconsin Act 23. A photo ID will be required to receive a ballot in all special and regular elections after April 7, 2015.
- New Free State ID Card Policy for People without Birth Certificates - The Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles has a new policy to help people get a free state ID card.
- Wisconsin Election Observer Rules (PDF)
- When can I vote early?
- Where's my polling place on Election Day?
- Have you received my absentee ballot?
- I requested an absentee ballot; can I vote on Election Day?
- Is it too late to request an absentee ballot?
- Where can I return my absentee ballot?
- Do I need a witness for my absentee ballot?
- Do I need to register to vote?
- Can I register to vote?
- What ID do I need to vote?
- What do I need to register to vote?
- Do I need to wear a mask? Will I be safe voting in-person?
- Is my polling place accessible to voters with disabilities? Can I vote from my car?
- Do you still need poll workers?